The Content Management System comprises of two components that are :
- Content Management Application(CMA)
- Content Delivery Application(CDA)
With the help of these two components a user get a Graphical User Interface (GUI) and an end service support system which helps the user to control the creations, modification and removal of content from their websites when needed.
What is CRM?
Customer Relationship Management is a Ideology to manage interactions with the customers. CRM provides your company with a system which helps you stay connected with customers and their respective processes. Webchefz helps you to maintain this system with ease which eventually leads to business growth.
KEY FEATURES OF CMS :-
- CMS development provides you with a clear user interface.
- Websites developed in CMS have low-key maintenance budget as it can be maintained by client/staff themselves.
- Client/Staff is able to modify, manage or create new content with ease in CMS based Websites.
- It takes less time to build a website with CMS.
- Websites developed with CMS are economical as it takes less time and effort.
Wordpress CMS Development
The Hire Network have successfully completed over 1+ Wordpress websites. We at THN have delivered fully functional wordpress developed websites to our clients.
Drupal CMS Development
THN has collaborated with highly skilled drupal professionals, which offer you unparalleled services and skill-set in drupal within the industry,
Joomla CMS Development
Joomla websites developed by THN suit the client budget and are as per client's requirements.
Square Space CMS Development
THN developers provides you with the best SQUARESPACE CMS websites Our team of skilled professionals deliver exactly what you need with quality.